PythonPete...

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving on the Merritt on our way to the Outer Banks a couple Saturdays ago (August 17th) early in the morning and just as we crossed over the NY/CT border we came upon a Mobil station in Between the north and southbound lanes. I proceeded to tell my wife and kids that I believe this is where the Viper club meets alot when they have an event planned. The words hadn't even finished coming out of my mouth when I spotted the most BADASS yellow and black RT/10 ACR !!!! Man that car is bananas!!! Would have stopped by to say hey, but I was way past the entrance when I saw you, besides I probably already had ********** enough people when I went ******* the binders when I spotted you. If there was any....ANY...other Viper I like more than the one that has my name on the title it has got to be yours. Nice pick-up....hold on to her tight....don't let her go....and if you do....:D

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry we missed you that day! We had 3 or 4 cars leaving together from that Mobile Station but Pete is so punctual and I am usually not :) And yes, the ACR 'vert in person is really sick! I'm always amazed when I think that they did special aero just for those cars... I'm sure it works correctly, but even just for the looks, the wing is proportioned just right for a convertible.

I hope we can see you before the end of the season! - Maybe you'd take a run down to New Canaan next weekend?

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, it would have been nice if you could have stopped. Hopefully we can meet up in the future. Its a fun car. Don't worry, I'm not selling her anytime soon and if I did it would be for crazy money.