Question for NJ Viper Guys

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone use Warnock Dodge in East Hanover, NJ for service on their Viper?? If yes, any feedback negative or positive?

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm one hour NE of warnock! :cool:
914-763-3136

It would be WELL worth the 1 hour drive to see Chuck Tator. I have never in my life experienced such amazing service and knowledge from any person or company relating to anything! :headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ride to tator is more than worth it. id stay away from warnock. they couldnt fix my durango, no way im gonna let them try working on my viper. and i drive right by it daily.

GO TO TATOR

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ride to tator is more than worth it. id stay away from warnock. they couldnt fix my durango, no way im gonna let them try working on my viper. and i drive right by it daily.

GO TO TATOR

This won't take long. Just watch the endorsements for Chuck Tator pile up on this thread. There is a VERY good reason for this... :)

BTW, I was just there this morning. Took me under an hour from Morristown, NJ. And no, I wasn't in the Viper... :p

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Warnock once but it was only to buy a serpentine belt that no one else had. Chuck da man!

DCTECH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stay away from Warnock,The Viper Tech will park your car inside & shop equipment will be pushed against it.Your car is safer outside.When I worked there a tech broke the corner off a viper hood when it got caught in his pants pocket when he rubbed up against it.The Vipertech has been suspended from work several times :nono:

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator's is ~ 90 - 100 miles away from me depending on the way I go and mood.
However, one thing is certain my Viper and I both get more SMILES per gallon before and after visiting Chuck AKA
"The Viper Wizard" and his shop. First class all the way...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth