Quiet in here

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, not much going on with all the white stuff on the ground! I would like to get an update on whether or not we are doing F1 Boston this year though. I will have to get ahold of Jerry.

Nick

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expect a Karting Event either late in February or beginning of March.
Maybe a Paintball Event.
National and Regional Presidents Meeting in Arizona mid-January then a Regional Officers meeting to be planned for Beginning of February.

OP
OP
S

smcosta90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on getting my car in the the shop next month so it is ready as soon as the roads are cleaned.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shhhhhhhhhhh, my car and I are sleeping until April.

LOL--same here, snow still on ground...BUT as soon as we get ONE good day (would have to be a Sunday though!) with rain washing away the salt/sand, we're OUT there~! ~juli
Otherwise, yep, we are hibernating as well....:(

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--same here, snow still on ground...BUT as soon as we get ONE good day (would have to be a Sunday though!) with rain washing away the salt/sand, we're OUT there~! ~juli
Otherwise, yep, we are hibernating as well....:(

If Sunday is good, we may just wake up long enough for a ride to the Bershires, for the day. Have a, Hot Toddie at the Red lion Inn, dinner and then home again. Come-on sunshine!!:smirk:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you all are killing me. It's not even mid Jan. you're all talking about spring. I won't see salt and dirt free roads until mid to late April! Urrrgg.

Can we talk about more pleasant things?

ViperJay: Doing exhaust on the coupe this winter along with a clear bra. The RT will be getting some detailing attention and the side sill rivet nut - machine screw upgrade. Maybe I'll fix the line lock while I'm at it.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the picture, I'd fix it. Just remember, when removing the side sill, the screws will take less and less torque each time. You might want to consider doing the same upgrade I'm doing at the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper