Race/Fire Suit Logo's

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting ready to send in my race suit to get my company logo put on it and I also downloaded several other vector art files. Does anyone know if there is a problem of me using company logos to add some flare to my suit. Like the "viper logo", "fangs", "dodge", "mopar" etc. to my suit? Would I need to get permission to give them some free advertising?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know for sure but I believe that would only be a problem if you were selling something with the logo on it.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you are driving for a pro team and being paid for their sponsors it does not matter what you put on the suit. Use the proper thread though. I have seen nearly everything on suits at non pro level events.

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you are driving for a pro team and being paid for their sponsors it does not matter what you put on the suit. Use the proper thread though. I have seen nearly everything on suits at non pro level events.

Thanks guys! I am having a company that only uses nomex and does a lot of work on pro suites do the embroidery so as not to harm the fire rating on the sparco suit. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235