Race track openning in Montreal (St-Eustache)

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The St-Eustache race track will be opened to the public the first time this year on Wednesday April 28 from 18:00PM to 22:00PM. I will be there with my ACR 00' if weather is good (no rain). I will run a few laps for the fun. I have no intension to beat records at all ... I prefer to watch the others to blow up their tires. The show is best between 18:00PM-19:00PM when the tires are still new ....

Anybody interested in joining me there ?

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to. Hmm... How do you get there from Montreal West? Wait. I live in San Diego now.

How's the weather? Sure miss the hockey and baseball (actually, just Youpee):).

Have fun at the track!

Mike

Silver98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am moving back to Montréal (Pointe-Calumet is next to St-Eustache) only in November. Can I reserve for next year?

--------------------
Michel
<font color="red">I love the way she takes her top off</font>
<font color="#666666">
My Viper Page
</font>

OP
OP
S

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why you come back from Switzerland ?!!

You can race the mountains there !
La Colle de la Faucille, St-Cergue or Verbier ...
Greate places to climb with a Viper.

And you have the race track quality Highways in France with no cops, no limits.

Look at this :
Geneva - Paris in 3 and half hours with a Triumph Trident motorcycle. When I used to live in Geneva I only had money to pay a motorcycle ...

Silver98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andras,

I've been in Geneva for 24 years. Time for early retirement and go back home...

I've been taking driving sessions in Hockenheim, Monza, Anneau du Rhin, etc. Now I'm looking forward to St-Eustache !! :)

Chuck,

Never call a Québécois a French. That could be a fatal error. :mad:

--------------------
Michel
<font color="red">I love the way she takes her top off</font>
<font color="#666666">
My Viper Page
</font>

OP
OP
S

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, nearly the entire City !
We are 7 million people speaking french here.

Michel,

The St-Eustache race track is just a small kinder garden compared to Hockenheim and Monza. Its for Joe average. Since I don't have access to other race tracks this is the only place where we can race in this area without putting in danger the kids life on our street.

I read your driver curiculum on your web site. It's very impressive. You will be disappointed by the roads' quality in Quebec.

We have a word quality race track in Mont-Tremblant but you need to be member of a race club. I am still looking for that club ... and other viper owners in the Montreal area.

I have been living in Montreal for 9 years and I only saw 3 times a Viper .... I thing people are keeping their Vipers in a garage instead of running them on the streets.

A.