RaceDeck Garage Flooring- Direct

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like pretty cool flooring.

In Colorado or other snowy places it would be nice to know if there is a way to angle the floor a touch so the snow melt drains in the correct direction. Maybe a beveled sub flooring or something. I was almost going to get a big rubber mat at Costco for just this, but it looks like hell.

Hope to see a big display at VOI in a few weeks, seeing how the company is from SLC.

OP
OP
R

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In Colorado or other snowy places it would be nice to know if there is a way to angle the floor a touch so the snow melt drains in the correct direction. Maybe a beveled sub flooring or something. I was almost going to get a big rubber mat at Costco for just this, but it looks like hell.

Hope to see a big display at VOI in a few weeks, seeing how the company is from SLC.

Hi
We are based right here in Salt Lake City and I live in the mountains where we get tons of Snow and Slop that makes its way into the garage. RaceDeck is a full suspension flooring that allows moisture and air to flow freely underneath. I even wash my cars in the garage during the winter. If you have any pitch at all in your garage, liquids that may get under the floor will flow out the door. We also have open grid flooring called FreeFlow which works fantastic RaceDeck | Flooring Styles | FreeFlow and interlocks with most any other RaceDeck product

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a garage that has the flooring and it is awesome. Recommend 100% use the large tiles :drive:

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Milkman,

Drew just installed that flooring in his garage, if you want to see what the finished install looks like.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jorgen,

I know we have recommended alot of our customers contact you over the years, as Racedeck has been a VCA sponsor , Viper owner and the product is the Industry leader for garage flooring. Just wondering , since the Viper Owner's Invitational is coming to Salt Lake is Racedeck going to be a Vendor at the Hotel or at the Track?? Sure would be fantastic to give alot of Viper owners a close look at your unique grid system and I think viewing it would likely be all it would take to sell some Viper owners?!:2tu:

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse

Hotrodder00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it's slippery when wet or if you're in your socks. You have to practically polish the tiles to keep them shiny. Forget about working on your car! I have a racing floor jack, jacked up the back driver's side wheel and now my floor has 2 dents in it from the small wheels on the jack. It scratches really easy.....but it's pretty if you just need a floor to look at!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's had also become very expensive.
Used to be an economical alternative to other floor finishing options but now it costs as much or more than almost every option.

F

FrgMstr

Yes, it's slippery when wet or if you're in your socks. You have to practically polish the tiles to keep them shiny. Forget about working on your car! I have a racing floor jack, jacked up the back driver's side wheel and now my floor has 2 dents in it from the small wheels on the jack. It scratches really easy.....but it's pretty if you just need a floor to look at!

I am looking at flooring options now for my 1200sqft garage. And this "review" is simply enough to make me cross this product off my list. Thanks for the insight. I would be tremendously pissed if this happened after installation.