RaceProof Mobile Video Recorder

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
checkout the RaceProof Mobile Video Recorder and let me know what you all think

description:

The Race Proof DVR RPSMD04 is an embedded (Non-PC) DVR contained in a small, rugged metal case. Record 4 channels of digital video and audio without bulky video cameras. Mount very small cameras cleanly to capture 4 angles of action. The Race Proof DVR will hold between 100 and 300 hours of recordings depending on level of compression. Enjoy excellent image quality and ease of exporting via CD, HDD, Lan, or wireless.

http://www.RaceProof.com/

i posted in VOI section as well because the Valaya Racing booth will have a working demo.

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the datona winning white/blue GTS is in the same booth, anyone visited?

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, built in the unit is 4 separate alarm in's that are fully programmable. you could set 1 of the alarm in's to triger with your alarm & when it goes off record video on all channels, some channels, etc. you could do the same thing with door open switch, or any other switch as well. you can set motion detection seperataly on the 4 cams, so if there is motion that channel/cam starts recording.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, built in the unit is 4 separate alarm in's that are fully programmable. you could set 1 of the alarm in's to triger with your alarm & when it goes off record video on all channels, some channels, etc. you could do the same thing with door open switch, or any other switch as well. you can set motion detection seperataly on the 4 cams, so if there is motion that channel/cam starts recording.

That's sooo awesome... hit me softly now... what's the price tag on this? :buttkick:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave