Racing Solutions is number one

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Gerald, Jason and the entire RSI crew for working so hard and getting all the Vipers ready for the San Antonio race.

Gerald left his personal car high on the rack while getting other cars ready to race. He is truly a good person while putting customers first he did not have enough time to complete his own car. Gerald and Jason are constantly putting their customers first, very class act.

If you want power you might give Racing Solutions a call, a trusted tuner.
RSI put my Viper together strong enough with Albert driving it put down a 154.8MPH and a low ET of 9.4562 (maybe a 6 speed record)

Rohn

Reaction score
I wanted to come with my stocker and play before the build up but toooo many things going on at home to get away. I read your other post and NOT surprized how the RSI conducts themselves, truly a class act. Can't wait to get my SRT back( I gave them all the time they need) to run and have a great time with all,,,

Only pissed about one thing, I missed the wet tee-shirt contest. :eek:

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gives, this should be called the B.S. Nationals, RSI and Rohn's car wins and all we read is how well others did. It's time to give it up to the WINNER not how great the supercharged or turbo cars did but who won. This was to lay down the gauntlet and Rohn walked away with it. Where do you see any recognition for what RSI did. They only walked away with being THE BADDEST OF THE BAD. CONGRATS FOR A JOB WELL DONE RSI AND ROHN. For now you are the BIG DOG!!!!

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gives, this should be called the B.S. Nationals, RSI and Rohn's car wins and all we read is how well others did. It's time to give it up to the WINNER not how great the supercharged or turbo cars did but who won. This was to lay down the gauntlet and Rohn walked away with it. Where do you see any recognition for what RSI did. They only walked away with being THE BADDEST OF THE BAD. CONGRATS FOR A JOB WELL DONE RSI AND ROHN. For now you are the BIG DOG!!!!
Well, isn't no news good news? Don't fret, the blower cars have also cometh :laugh: . The next complaint we'll hear is the blower cars only make good dyno numbers :confused: and are worthless on the track. The blower cars are now showing they CAN compete with full time available power. Not just shoving a "load" of nitrous into a Viper 10 to get down the track ;)

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rohn,

Sorry I didn't get to meet you at the track. Your car definately layed a big number down and another record for a 6 speed Viper.

RSI also wins for the **** daddy two rig - that thing is niiiiiiiiice!!

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MaxedGTS, personally i don't care who wins but whoever wins should be acknowledge properly. Power adders are personal and each thinks they made the right choice, for me Turbo's are the only way to go. I like forced air however the nitrous guys are top dog right now and should get the credit they deserve. When the turbo guys get dialed in and its only a matter of time look out nitrous and supercharger. I am NOT TRYING TO TAKE AWAY FROM ANY POWER ADDERS BUT CONGRATS TO THE WINNER. Where is the list for who won each division?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456