Raffle for the Nurburgring Viper ACR now Open!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
www.viperclub.org/raffle

Ah springtime, when Vipers are rolled out of the garage for many folks up north and the driving season begins.

Spring also marks the introduction of a new Viper Club of America Raffle, and this time the club has simply outdone itself: You can now win THE Nurburgring record-setting Dodge Viper ACR. That's right, this is THE car that was flown to Germany and set the production car record of 7:12:13. Set in September of 2011, this 2010 Dodge Viper ACR made headlines around the world.
A quick Google search and you will turn up more videos, photos, and stories than any other Viper we can think of. And yes, this very car - signed by all the drivers and Team SRT while in Germany - can be yours with the purchase of the winning raffle ticket.

Want more? Second prize is a brand-new set of Michelin tires donated by Viper Parts of America for any year Viper - either PS2's for the Gen 1 or 2, or the new Michelin Super Sport tires now available for the Gen 3 & 4. Third prize is equally awesome: two full registrations to VOI 12 in Charlotte, NC September 27-30, 2012. Go to www.viperclub.org/raffle to buy your tickets today. Better hurry, as the last raffle sold out and this one is even better!

Speaking of VOI 12, registration is now officially open for the 12th Viper Owners Invitational. This incredible event promises to be bigger and better than ever, starting with a four-lane drag strip (zMAX) and the famous Charlotte Motor Speedway! Of course our friends from Chrysler, SRT, and Mopar will be joining us and bringing lots of great vehicles with them. Want to get up close and personal with the new 2013 Viper? This will be your chance to see them in person before production even begins. The event also includes a large Viper vendor exhibitor area, goodie bags, amazing meals, panoramic group photos, great cruises with some fun surprises, and a Friday night dinner that will really get your motor running. All with around 1200 of your closest Viper friends from around the world and more Vipers than you have ever seen in one place!

We have several host hotels, all of which are less than a mile from both tracks - the closest they have ever been to each other. The first hotel has already sold out for that Thursday night, so be sure to register soon to get the largest list of available hotels. There are some fun surprises in store for this VOI, so don't be one of those folks that regrets missing it and has to wait until the next VOI in 2014 to join in all the fun. Visit www.voi12.com to get registered today!

We look forward to seeing you in Charlotte and maybe one of you will be bringing the Nurburgring record car with them after they win it in this raffle. It will definitely be one of the most popular Vipers there!

Only current VCA Members may request raffle tickets so if you are not a member or need to renew just follow this link, get signed up and then get your raffle tickets: https://www.viperclub.org/join/

You must be registered for see images attach

THE record setting car with all the drivers and team signatures on the wing. Probably one of the most documented (and famous) Vipers in history. Here is record-setting driver Dominik Farnbacher signing the wing as Bernie Katz and SRT's Mike Shinedling witness it.

Attachments

• bonus1.jpg
    bonus1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 16
V

Venomiss

It's a record breaker everyone will want to have in their garage....all it takes is one ticket for a chance to win.

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question?...I bought my raffle tickets almost a month ago; I haven't received my tickets yet but I did get an e-mail confirmation on the purchase. Do you guys have any idea if I'll receive the tickets before the actual drawing?

V

Venomiss

The Viper raffle tickets will be sent out on July 6th and July 20th.

Still time to purchase another ticket...:)

Good luck to you and thank you for supporting the Viper Club of America!