Ram SRT-10 pictures!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures of the RAM SRT-10 I took at the M.I.S. Parade Lap a couple weeks ago!

Great looking Truck! See the size of the Wheels on that machine!! 22 or 24inch I don't remember, but they are large! Absolutely beautiful Truck! How much$$$ Who knows?

Enjoy!
SRT-10RAM005.jpg

SRT-10RAM006.jpg

S

SUN RA KAT

Thanks for sharing those great photos of the World's Greatest Truck. A lot of people have been wondering what happened to the Ram SRT-10 and you've prooooved it's alive & well.

I was going to get one, but then I discovered that I CAN fit in a Viper, so I got the Viper instead.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too little for me.. i love the idea, but a 2 door, 2 seater, short bed truck is not practical for me.. if i buy a truck, its for actual work, not cool factor, and if i wanted a 2 seater i would just buy a viper...

the front end looks really good though.. add 2 more doors and a real bed, and i'll take it!! maybe even a dually option?

- eddie -

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are 24's. I think it needs to be lower in the front, maybe a slick chin spoiler would do to the trick.

As an aside, what do you think about it sharing parts with the SRT? I kinda have mixed feelings; it's great for the customer (cheaper parts/mods), but do you think it'll kill exclusivity of the SRT?

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's what I've read:

The show/prototype has 24' rims. Production will have '22.

Price will be around $50,000, according to a magazine I was reading today. I think it was Trunk Trend?

Later

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onerareviper:
Price will be around $50,000, according to a magazine I was reading today. I think it was Trunk Trend?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another article in the same magazine says $65,000. I wouldn't put much faith in them.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
put that engine into something that looks more like this and im sold.. all it needs is a dodge front end..

You must be registered for see images

- eddie -

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235