Re-Invigorating Dodge- Auto Week

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone here seen the AutoWeek supplemental publication, Re-Invigorating Dodge!
If you are not an Autoweek subscriber and a ********* Mopar fan it is worth heading down to you local magazine rack to pick up a copy.
It is approximately 20 pages of the latest and greatest from Dodge. The Cover shows a head on view of 2011 Challenger in the Blue with White Stripes Paint, The inside page is open letter from Ralph.
One of my coworkers dropped it off on my desk yesterday. I got to flip through and was extremely impressed!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty classy promotional piece.

Especially liked the explaination of how they are making the cars "feel better" as a driving experience by shodding them with premium, well selected tires, then building the suspensions around the better tires, rather than going with the cheapest tires available. (something that BMW has been doing for years).

Dodge is going the extra mile to produce cars that have a premium driving experienc.

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correction: I am at work and just took a look at it again...it is called "AW Reigniting Dodge Passion "and it has 70 packed pages of pictures and stories.

I agree with Paul, it is very well done!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth