RE: Mystery Cruise Sunday August 29th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
N.E. Viper Club
Mystery Cruise
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Hi Everyone!
This year Jerry Colpitts has invited us up to New Hampshire to his log cabin up in the mountains.:omg: I’m glad he is having it in the summer, you almost need a chairlift to get up his drive way. This should be a fun day,:lmao: we have had these events before and everyone always asks us to do them again. We will start off meeting at the Hooksett Rest area for 10:00, departing at 10:15. We will cruise to Bristol, NH and meet Jerry in Bristol, NH for 11:30. Jerry says the route getting there has a lot of nice turns.:2tu: If you have never been to a Mystery Cruise before, it is a lot of fun. You will be handed a route sheet with a list of clues,:dunno: and we will all follow in a group together. As we drive down the road you need to find the answer to the clues. It’s somewhat hard and fun at the same time, your co-pilot will be very handy that day. It’s a one shot deal, no turning around to go back to find clues.:nono:
We will then end up at Jerry’s log cabin, it has a beautiful view. So bring your lawn chair. We will then have lunch. :eater:Martin Distelbrink has donated some lobster meat for our event. Anyone who doesn’t like seafood, Jerry says he will fire up the grill with burgers. Martin works at a seafood place and doesn’t eat seafood, now that has to be tough. We will award 1 gift to the person who has the most clues answered. :headbang:So come on out and enjoy the day with us.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to let you know!!!!!!!! As soon as you finish your Mystery Cruise Clues....we will then be on a very very fun and i mean white knuckle:drive: twisty turny :drive:ride to the house....you will not want to miss this part of the cruise....It will be a blast it is like running an autocross track....:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We have 10 Vipers going so far. Weathere is suppose to be great out. I hope you can make it let me know. Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We have 12 Viper going so far to the Mystery cruise this Sunday. The weather is suppose to be great so come on out and enjoy the ride. I hope you can make it. Rick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donna and I just got home. We had a great time and wanted to thank Jerry and Lori for opening up their home to us all.

Martin, THANKS for the food. I have to admit I had two lobster rolls. Too good to pass up.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again another great event from the NEVC. Great Food more new friends. Everyone involved thanks:drive::usa:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paula and I had a great time yesterday. You know it was a good time everyone left after 3:30. I would thanks to Jerry and Lori for hosting the event. And yes Martin for suppling the great seafood. Rick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger