Recall F07 - anyone know what this is?

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy fellas,

I added an '06 SRT10 to the stable last month (she gets along great with the GTS!) and I had to get the out of state inspection done in order to register the title. Anyhow, took the car in today, got the inspection done, no big deal - all checks out. After I got home, I looked at the inspection report and they also did a 32 point inspection - pretty cool, everything checked out there too. But, in the section marked "check outstanding recalls" it is marked as "needs attention" with a comment stating F07.

I'll give them a ring tomorrow (it's after hours now) but I wanted to see if anyone knows what this may be. I can't find a single recall on 2006 Vipers online so...maybe this is something new or unlrelated...?

Anyhow, loving the car - gotta swap out the exhaust here pretty quick. Dallas summers + the stock crossover seatheaters 'aint gonna work. :)

PS...Thanks again to Bill Pemberton for helping me add another snake to the stable! :2tu:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F07 is no big deal, it deals with the vehicle emission control information label. aparently the the sticker you have on there now is incorrect classification. DC will send you a new sticker to place over the old sticker. Thants it your done. If you open the hood the sticker in on the driver left under by the windshield cowl.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah - super important recall I see! :)

Thanks for the info - much appreciated.
Ya its so important, I got my sticker about 3 weeks ago, and still havent put it on. DC even sent instruction's on how to put the emission sticker on, and it also states, that if you feel uncomfortable installing the sticker yourself, please take to nearest dodge dealer and they can put the sticker on for you under warranty. Im so nervous, I might have to schedule with dodge to put my sticker on. YA RIGHT

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure the dealer has a certified ViperTech. Would'n want just any ordinary mechanic putting on the sticker wrong. :bonker:

Maybe you will need to arrange for a loaner. :nono: ;)

OP
OP
N

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah - super important recall I see! :)

Thanks for the info - much appreciated.
Ya its so important, I got my sticker about 3 weeks ago, and still havent put it on. DC even sent instruction's on how to put the emission sticker on, and it also states, that if you feel uncomfortable installing the sticker yourself, please take to nearest dodge dealer and they can put the sticker on for you under warranty. Im so nervous, I might have to schedule with dodge to put my sticker on. YA RIGHT

You've got to be kidding...they wasted paper to print instructions on how to replace a sticker? Good grief...

Speaking of stickers, my favorite is the rear seat warnings about the LCD screens in the drivers door jamb. I ripped that off the first time I opened the drivers side door.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper