Recommended service center/vipertech in Southern NJ

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a competent dealership in Southern New Jersey to take my viper to for service? I am about a 1/2 hour west of Atlantic city, in Vineland.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give John Kerwin or Joe Kalas a call at Barbera Dodge in Philadelphia. 215.487.0850

OP
OP
S

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joseph and Stugots, Thanks for the info. I am very well aware of both of these great service shops from members like you that continue to praise both of them. The problem is, I need one much more local for my problem. My Speedometer will stop working, and the ABS and parking brake light come on. I called Mark at Woodhouse, where I purchased the car, and he believes it is a wheel sensor. Given that speedo stops working, driving long distances is not an option at this point, and I don't have a trailer yet. I know Barbera dodge is closer, but unless things have seriously changed there, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. They have to be one of the sleaziest dealerships that I have ever dealt with.

glenn hofstetter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a viper owner and thinking about moving to Vineland (my old home town) Did you find a good Viper shop? Are there many snakes around there?
Glenn

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a viper owner and thinking about moving to Vineland (my old home town) Did you find a good Viper shop? Are there many snakes around there?
Glenn
MANY ,MANY Vipers in NJ (Monmouth county alone probably has over 50 running around )As far as dealerships Buhler (as Joe Houss states has a GREAT service dept complete with numerious techs ).If you need a tuner Nick at Modern Perf (W LONG BRANCH -5 minutes from Buhler )is also very good .Nick builds ,tunes ect all Vipers Gens from NA to twin turbos.He is also associated with the famous hot rod builder BOB IDA.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe Kallas @ MJH Racing. Viper Tech. He is in your back yard.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my car to Cherry Hill Dodge a few years back, and they did a great job. Also, try Spirit Dodge in Sweedesboro. But If you like chain smoking used car salesman and Techs that will destroy your car, head over to Gary Barbera.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my car to Cherry Hill Dodge a few years back, and they did a great job. Also, try Spirit Dodge in Sweedesboro. But If you like chain smoking used car salesman and Techs that will destroy your car, head over to Gary Barbera.

Yes, I have heard that Barbera's good techs went to Reedman. I would Give Reedman a try.

I went to Weathers Dodge for the one time I needed service but they were shut down. At the time when I was asking around it sounded like Reedman was the best bet in our area. I hate to say it but this topic is the one BIG negative thing I have found about owning a Viper in our area. We need a Tators Dodge closer to us in the Pa/NJ/Del area. Come on Chuck, it is nice down here. ;)

If I ever need any major service I will just pay the money and have it shipped to and from Tators. Routine stuff I would probably give Reedman a try which is about an hour from me or just pay one of the Vette Tuners in my area to do the work be it something simple.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62