Red Acr Convertible Pics!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just chatting with our Mr Pemberton about a VCA matter and he happened to mention some of the other ACR convertibles were arriving. I of course said "this conversation is worthless without pics!
This is one of the prettiest Vipers THIS Viper fanatic has ever seen!!

ACR_Vert_5.jpg

ACR_Vert_8.jpg

ACR_VERT_2.jpg

ACR_VERT_6.jpg

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it with the top up but with the top down I dont like the wing..reguardless it's all the real deal acr package so it's there for a purpuse

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That is one hot Viper ACR. I wasn't sure how top would look in the up position...GREAT either way in my opinion.

Thanks Lee and Bill !!

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first pics I saw of an ACR vert showed real roll hoops. This car looks to have the regular vert factory hoops. I guess the previous pics showed a car with an aftermarket roll bar. Is that right, the ACR verts do not have real roll hoops, just the standard factory ones?

Car looks great BTW.

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry but i think convertible ACRs are just not right , and the wings looks like an aftermarket add-on on a convertible !

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In response to the gentleman who saw one with a rollbar, that was done by us for a customer in Virginia on a yellow one. We can do it on any of the cars, but they come with the standard roll hoops from the factory.