red, no black, no red, um, bla .. red, doh!

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Argh. I keep starring this stupid order sheet & can't make the only decision we've been given. Silver, like it on some cars, but not for me on this one. Red, hot, ****, exotic car trademark color, not too bad to maintain, and more showy - which may be important as I too feel the SRT has a deficit in the aggressive / body style department. Black, I love GenI/II in black, mean, beasty & classy both, hard to maintain but that's what Zaino is for, may help to make the weaker looking SRT seem more beasty - or it could diminish what little body line there is, getting lost in the black. Argh. I do plan on getting a hardtop if a GTSR like rendition becomes available & I may do silver stripes - to get a little more agressive in the look, & a wheel change is a possibility too. But the color choice .. without seeing it in person is tuff (for me)!

Dave.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my problem: Given the car is more "european" than before, it seems one should go with that style -----

Silver: The roof, wheels, tires, etc., seem to blend in much better than the red, and therefore, shows off the "european".

Red: Looks more disjointed against the black tires and roof. Certainly more aggressive and easier to notice.

Black: Probably best since it hides the lines and coordinates better than red and possibly the silver. But it is tough to clean and keep off the swirls.

Suggest you take the current pictures of the cars (except don't have black), place them side by side, and compare. (I tried to post them, but Epikos is down). It really helped me compare the red and silver.

I'm going with silver if I ever get a cert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera