Reprint of inside door sticker?

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you get a reprint of the sticker inside the door? I'm waiting to repaint the inside of the jambs and didn't know if I could just send my info in to someone and have them remake it? I think it has the vin number on it but I'm not sure. Thanks!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there is a company that will reprint the door sticker. They need the old one, photo of it in place on the door, proof of vehicle ownership. They are very careful, this could aid stolen vehicles. Do a google search, or ask a larger reputable body shop. they are out there.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there is a company that will reprint the door sticker. They need the old one, photo of it in place on the door, proof of vehicle ownership. They are very careful, this could aid stolen vehicles. Do a google search, or ask a larger reputable body shop. they are out there.
^^^^^ This!!!!^^^^^^

Bugman Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since my car is a driver quality car, and I don't plan on selling it any time soon, when I replaced the smashed drivers door on the car when I bought it, I just took a pic of the sticker, printed it out on Avery label paper, then covered it with Avery laminating film, both available at any office supply store. It's cheap, and good enough for a car like mine.

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since my car is a driver quality car, and I don't plan on selling it any time soon, when I replaced the smashed drivers door on the car when I bought it, I just took a pic of the sticker, printed it out on Avery label paper, then covered it with Avery laminating film, both available at any office supply store. It's cheap, and good enough for a car like mine.

That's what I'm thinking too! There has to be an easy way to just get a sticker printed for a lot less money. I do like the professionalism of those stickers but honestly I doubt very many people would even know the difference. Most factory stickers have wear, faded or discolored by now anyways. Any freshing up would be better than the stock stickers IMO.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking too! There has to be an easy way to just get a sticker printed for a lot less money. I do like the professionalism of those stickers but honestly I doubt very many people would even know the difference. Most factory stickers have wear, faded or discolored by now anyways. Any freshing up would be better than the stock stickers IMO.

Sure and the car will look suspicious to a future buyer, suspect of being stolen when the new buyer tries to register it, and it is illegal to make forgeries of those stickers. A car with the value of ours, I am always surprised how many owners try to do so much stuff on the cheap. If this was a '91 Honda I could understand but that is not how these cars should be treated.

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car will be a high end full custom when it gets done and it won't be suspicious of being stolen or otherwise. If someone wants a factory original Viper, they won't even be slightly interested in mine. I never worry about the next owner when I customize my vehicles. I have taste but I won't sacrifice my style for the next guy.

I'm not being a **** about this I just think it's crazy for a sticker with basic info to cost that much. I've spent more money on lesser things in the past though.

This is the sticker that I want to get remade. I don't see any real importance about the sticker but I will retain it for factory purposes. I don't have the factory rims and tires so it's basically worthless anyways.

You must be registered for see images attach

Is there another sticker in the jamb? I don't have access to my car right now.

Bugman Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I don't plan on selling mine, if I ever do, the new owner will get the smashed door with original sticker still on it(currently serving as wall art). Nothing suspicious for a prospective buyer to worry about.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My $02. Even the $125 sticker is a reproduction...just a better quality reproduction. That's all. At the end of the day, whatever you put on it is not the original...so who really cares.

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car will be a high end full custom when it gets done and it won't be suspicious of being stolen or otherwise. If someone wants a factory original Viper, they won't even be slightly interested in mine. I never worry about the next owner when I customize my vehicles. I have taste but I won't sacrifice my style for the next guy.

I'm not being a **** about this I just think it's crazy for a sticker with basic info to cost that much. I've spent more money on lesser things in the past though
This is the sticker that I want to get remade. I don't see any real importance about the sticker but I will retain it for factory purposes. I don't have the factory rims and tires so it's basically worthless anyways.

You must be registered for see images attach

Is there another sticker in the jamb? I don't have access to my car right now.

This is decal can be had at any dealer. The part number is right at the bottom.

Id use ecsvin.com. Have been using them for 5 years or so now at my collision shop. can put the original and there next to each other and not know the difference. The reason we use them is for when there needs to be work done on the jamb or the door is replaced.

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really need one of these but my original is gone, they ask you to take a picture of it, what now !!

Maybe ask them if you can take a pic of the same vehicle VIN sticker and just have them change the vin number.

As for ppl using this for stolen vehicles theres probably another 10 places on the frame motor where the VIN is stamped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62