Review of a 98 GTS - after owning it about a month...

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me begin by saying that I am VERY happy with the car thus far.

1. The stock wheels are so freakin' heavy...I changed them to a set of CCW's and the car feels completely different already.
2. The car has hte TORQUE! :omg: :D - while it "may" not feel pretty quick, the speedo does not lie - she gets up and goes.
3. People love to stare at the **** b&@ch...and I am not talking about neither the driver, nor the passenger.
4. For a semi-heavy car, handling is pretty darn good.
5. There would be no way in hell I would drive this car daily...my respects to whomever does it.
6. The Viper makes my Z06 feel...like a cadi/benz/limo - while the V may not be as fast/quick...it has a completely different feel to it - you KNOW you are in a sports car. The Z ...you don't until you open her up.
7. Did I say you get more looks than a nun at a strip bar?
8. Damn do these cars run hot!
9. Damn this car is hot!
10. Oh yeah, and let's not forget, you will get looks...

In a nutshell, there it is.

This is car # 77 since I bought my very first car 18 years ago...I should have gotten one a few years ago I think. :dunno::headbang:

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What other mods are on your car if any? There is a simple upgrade to the fan kit that Roe Racing sells... I would advise putting that on if you live in a warm to hot climate.

:usa:

Zrxpilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive pushed mine in and out of the garage a few times. Love it so far.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car #77 damn. Must be nice. When I was a kid, I didnt even have that many hot wheels.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give us a good comparison vs the Z06 you have. Pros/cons of each, comparisons in driving aspects. More detail, the better!

(looking at Z06's for a daily driver)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456