Ride to Nowhere, NH

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ride to Nowhere, N.H.
This Sunday July 17th

Hi Everyone!
This weekend we are going to Nowhere, N.H.:2tu: Ever wanted to go somewhere but didn’t know where to go? Here is your chance to go Nowhere.:confused: We will be meeting at exit 2 off of Rte93 at the Park in Ride. We will meet for 11:00 and will leave at 11:30 sharp!:omg: We have some place to go. If you have never been to Nowhere, NH, here is your chance. This time of the year it is beautiful, so bring your camera. In the past you might have said, “I don’t know where I’m at” and think you’re lost. Well this weekend you won’t be lost in Nowhere, NH. I have never been there before, so this will be my first time. We will take a cruise :drive:through some nice scenic areas. You’ll know when we get to Nowhere because we will be there.:dunno: A few times in my life I’ve actually said to myself, Hey, I feel like I’m going nowhere, well this weekend I’m going there.:lmao: Nowhere, NH is a unique place. You might say to yourself, I’ve seen that or been there before and that could be true. So we hope you will come out for a cruise to Nowhere, NH this weekend.
We will stop by Tortia Flats Restaurant for lunch.:eater: We are trying something different for lunch, yes, and Mexican food. Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! They have sponsored our Dyno Day for 2 years now, and I told them we would stop by for lunch. They said we would have special parking, and we could sit out on the patio if we would like. We would like to get a head count for this weekend event. So if you feel like you are stuck in a rut at work and feel like you are going nowhere, well guess what?! We are all going there this weekend!:headbang: I hope you can make it. Rick

Last edited:

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gong to try to make it on Sunday. I am sure it will be a great time. Every event this club has is awesome, lots of new friends every event.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are getting a decent crowd for this weekend. Theres always room for more Vipers. We are going for a cool photo op this Sunday.Let me know if you would like to attend. Rick

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i should be there, just finished putting my front bumper back on and took it for a test drive and everything seems ok

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Johnny, glad you can make it. Great photo op coming up on Sunday keep your fingers crossed. Rick

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are we going? If it's Nowhere can we leave the yellow Vipers there? I think most of us would sleep better knowing that the yellow Vipers are Nowhere!:)

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of use that went today... :headbang: Good things come to those who Wait! :headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a nice group of Vipers for this event...

We only had one casualty. Martin was trying to maintain his record for the most club events attended this year. When he saw my Snake Skin Green Viper again, he collapsed from the pressure. What a shame...

:omg:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Martin
I feel your pain. You look like you just gave blood. LOL It was a great event. Shawn nice route, it was like a road coarse event. It was nice to see your wife out and about today, you need to invite her more often. Great job Rick