Riders at ViperDays Events (VIR)

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, as a returning guest this year at VIR Viper Days, I was wondering what you guys think about having riders in your cars? Last year at VIR was the first time I'd had a chance to sit in a Viper, nevermind the two chances I was allowed to ride shotgun on the track. Probably the most memorable two days I've ever had, mad props to those guys who gave me the chance, and to everyone else at the event for being so darn nice! So I was curious as to how you all feel about taking riders on the track? Make you nervous? I know it would me (it sure did the guy who took me out, and I quote, "If you even THINK you are going to puke, PLEASE tell me quickly!") Or do you enjoy showing off your skills?
smile.gif
Just wonderin'

Ryan
[email protected]

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I appreciate your offer also as I could never turn down a ride! Will you be bringing the RT/10 in the picture or something else?

Ryan

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion, you should never drive near your limit while giving a ride. I never offer rides anymore but I also rarely turn anyone down if they ask.

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I was just wondering how to find ya, I've never ridden in an RT/10 before! I'm pretty excited about it. I like your website, very well put together.

Ryan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456