Roadster rendered in Autobild

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would be sweet to go with more of an RT/10 look... with hard panels to insert instead of the toupe... Wonder what that would do for drags and road courses???

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT, if you are reading this, PLEASE create a different rear end. I love the GTS/GTS-R rear end, but I also love that the roadsters have always had different rear ends. Don't take the easy way out. Show us you understand the Viper!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would be sweet to go with more of an RT/10 look... with hard panels to insert instead of the toupe...

I definitely agree with that! The 3 piece Lemke hardtop showed that it can be done, SRT would just need to work out their own version.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definitely agree with that! The 3 piece Lemke hardtop showed that it can be done, SRT would just need to work out their own version.
To me it totally makes sense, but would a removable hardtop satisfy the racetracks for safety req's?

F

FrgMstr

God that is horrendous. Appalling, frightful, hideous. Take your pick while a puke a bit.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would be sweet to go with more of an RT/10 look... with hard panels to insert instead of the toupe... Wonder what that would do for drags and road courses???

Agreed. The vert looks too lame, IMHO.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks awesome, so much better than ANY vert Viper I've ever seen. I've never liked convertible performance cars (okay the AC Cobra), this one maybe an exception. Stunning! That may honestly be the best looking convertible I've ever seen, it would sell like hotcakes! Are you guys and gals looking at the same picture.:stooges:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456