Roberts true colors

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This should put a end to the whole red vs yellow debate. My youngest son was lurking online and came across these picture of Robert and his car.Pictures don't lie.
You must be registered for see images attach

Merry Christmas too all.

G

Gotvenom 08

Mopar Boy is still in denial!Look even his shirt has red in it.I don't see any yellow.Subliminal messages here for sure.:lmao:

Looks great Mopar Boy.;):2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another pic of me! :omg:

1st, your young son should not be lurking online. He may come across many lies as well as other things! (See above for what I am referring to ;))

2nd, maybe my shirt was altered to! ;) Never know with all of these lies everywhere!

3rd, did anyone stop to think that maybe, just maybe the car is red as it is embarrased that it is on camera being seen NEXT to a lowly red SRT?

ITV - Why thank you. To you other forest creatures, :pbt:

OP
OP
T

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Robert my wife got me season 3 and 4 of Corner Gas for christmas.When did you move to Dog River and buy a gas station? I see you traded the viper for a pale yellow Olds also.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Robert my wife got me season 3 and 4 of Corner Gas for christmas.When did you move to Dog River and buy a gas station? I see you traded the viper for a pale yellow Olds also.

:hahaup:

Yah, you will notice though there is no high octane either! ;)

As for the olds comment though, I have to draw the line right there!:mad:

You can paint my car red, make fun of my purple sweater, even say I sold my Viper, but saying I bought a Shevy product, that is one step too far Mister! :nono: That is like Yoda going to the Dark side! It is not an option and if it happens the world will end!:omg:

:rolleyes::D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn it Tom, why are you siding with those red hooligans????

You should be on the good guy's side here, the awesome yellow side.