Rock-N-Rods Car Show in October

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone in the Tri-State area ( NY, NJ, CT ) is interested....There will be a Rock-N-Rods Car show at Empire City in Yonkers New York on October 7,2012 starting at 9am. There will be live entertainment, food and special attractions. For more info go to: rocknrodsny.com or call 914-224-8529.....Hope to see ya there!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jog, I will let you know a few days before depends on my schedule/time but we also have Skeeters Fall Cruise the same day. Please let me know of other things going on and we will send out to all our members :2tu:

OP
OP
J

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jog, I will let you know a few days before depends on my schedule/time but we also have Skeeters Fall Cruise the same day. Please let me know of other things going on and we will send out to all our members :2tu:

Ooopps!...Just checked the event schedule and didn't realize skeeters Fall Cruise is on the same day...When you can..send me more info on the cruise cause I may decide to attend the cruise event instead. It's nice to have options but anytime I can hang with the VCA crew is well worth it...Thanx

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jog, not a problem soon as Skeeter post info we will send out to the members. He always put together a awesome Fall Cruise

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62