ROE Exhaust for GEN I

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed the Spintechs, 100$ a pop. Sound really nasty.
Soundclips in my image gallery.

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still am pretty sure im buying myself a set, i sure wish someone would get me a sound clip first though so i can hear them:) If anyone has them on and could get a sound clip, that would be great, im 99% sure they are what i want, just want to hear a sound clip first
thanks!

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best modification I made to my car. What an improvement in sound quality - deep, rumbling, throaty. :usa:

Brian 95 RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to upgrade the exhaust on my '95 as well. It's almost embarrasing with the stock exhaust when someone asks you "let's hear the engine."

Just how loud is it? Loud enough where I'll be getting tickets?

Roe says it's a direct bolt on for the '95 and can be done with the car on the ground. Is the installation that simple?

Thanks,

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took me about 2/3hrs car on the ground...
Just need to remove sills(Rocker panels)
cut old exhaust off just before cat,and slide new one over the pipe thats left clamp up tight line up outlet with the hole in the panels when you offer it bake up to the car then tighten outlet tips up and refit sills...
Hope that makes sence ones you get the system and you remove your sills all will fall into place....

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to upgrade the exhaust on my '95 as well. It's almost embarrasing with the stock exhaust when someone asks you "let's hear the engine."

Just how loud is it? Loud enough where I'll be getting tickets?

Roe says it's a direct bolt on for the '95 and can be done with the car on the ground. Is the installation that simple?

Thanks,

I installed the Roe exhaust on my 94. They can be installed with the car on the ground. It sound great, not really loud but quite a difference over stock. As for installation. It is rather simple, following the instructions.Use a sabre saw to cut the existing pipe where shown in the instructions. Remove the rear exhaust hanger. I replaced the stainless steel clamps provided with the kit with C clamps because I couldn't get the stainless to provide a tight clamp. (You will need 2 each 2 1/2" for front and 2 each 3" for rear if you decide to change them) I had several problems with mine like getting exhaust turnouts to fit correctly in the side sills. I had to cut some off the turnouts to shorten the lenght and still couldn't make them fit right coming out the side sills. I called Dave at Roe and he sent a new set that fit great. My exhaust when installed had the tendcy to slide back and forth in the hangers, as there are no stops provided like in the stock system. I installed a small hose clamp on the front rod (hanger) between the sidesill front plate and fender well to stop the movement of the exhausts. Good luck on the install.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth