Roe Racing Cats

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before anyone tells me to use the search engine, I did that and didn't find what I wanted to know. So my question is for those of you who are running Roe Racing cats (specifically on GTS Coupes, if that makes a difference) how do you like them, how long have you had them on your car, how many years/miles do they last, and how much louder did it make your car?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a set for 3 years (dont believe they are the same as he sells now) but they sounded much better, were a lot cooler. but they ended up coming apart and spewing the innerds all over the LIE...lol

im sure thats why he changed mfg's since

back then, i was doing 10K miles a year

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Right now I am putting about 12k a year on my car and this year will be even more with driving coast to coast and back for VOI.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you call Sean and ask him about his cats? I'm going to change out my ceramic cats for stainless this spring and was going to look at Roe's cats too. Just curious to know what has changed with his cats, etc.

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have talked to Sean and am pretty certain I will order them from him, but I would like some customer feedback on them before I drop the money on them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62