Roll Bar Installation in MD, VA, or DC?

RedViperinMD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a good local installer/shop to put an Autoform rollbar in my 2003 SRT-10? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did mine on my 04 Viper its not that hard but you do need certain tools to do with. I have to recomend an air drill or something with a small head as you need to get very close to the side when you drill your holes through the frame. 2nd A torque wrench is important but you can't use it on several bolts. Once you have your seats out and the carpets removed I insulated the whole interior of the car.
I was shocked about the existing rollbars they were Al. tubing wraped in foam sad to say very misleading. I am planning to get the new bars wraped in foam and leather with either a velcro or zipper to install and remove. I also did Corsa Exhuast and Random Tech Cats and 6 point harnesses. I hope to have some parts back from the paint shop this week so I can get going again. Email me and I will send you a pic.. [email protected] Good luck Support from all the above venders Were A+

OP
OP
R

RedViperinMD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ended up using Piper Motorsport in Sterling VA (near Dulles). They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for anyone needing a rollbar install, any sort of custom cage/tube work, or harness/seat work. Great group of guys there - call Robbie if you need any help!

:headbang:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy thread dig...at least it's your own I suppose!

LoL, for real.

Thanks for sharing the info, since this started, I've sold the original car and now have a Gen4 I'm putting a rollbar in. Thanks for the PM, Red, appreciate the info on good local shops that can do work .. they can be hard to find.

Dave.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave