****** Run - Seven Springs

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA PA/WV and VCA Ohio proudly present:

Viper Play Day at BeaveRun Motorsports Complex June 24th

AND

Seven Springs Resort - Fallingwater Weekend June 25-26th

We invite you to join us at BeaveRun Motorsports Complex and then a weekend of relaxation, driving tours, good food, and good friends at the Seven Springs Mountain Resort in Seven Springs, PA.

You can participate in either or both events. Below is information/itinerary for both events.

AS ALWAYS, ALL VCA MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!

Viper Play Day at BeaveRun June 24th
You must be registered for see images attach

Seven Springs/Fallingwater Weekend June 25-26

Friday June 24th
After spending the day pushing the limits of your Viper, continue your drive to the Seven Springs Resort for a relaxing weekend.

Saturday June 25th
Covered bridge scenic tours, mountain roads, dinner at hotel, more information to follow.

Sunday June 26th
Morning checkout and Fallingwater house tour (approximately 2 hours for the house and grounds).

Pennsylvania Ski Resort | Four Season Resort | Seven Springs Mountain Resort - 7 Springs

Standard King Guest room - $129.00 Phone: (866) 437-1300

The number of rooms being held for the club is limited. When making your reservation please mention the “Viper Club of America” event to receive this special (per night) rate. Reservations must be made by May 25th.
Hotel Information: This is a family-oriented hotel with a number of children's activities, including a kids club.

Seven Springs is located approximately one hour's drive southeast of Pittsburgh. It is easily accessible off exits 91 or 110 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Fallingwater | Home

Fallingwater Information: Tickets for the tour are $20 per adult ($14 per child) in advance. Please send a check to Diane Kasacavage 104 Elm Court Downingtown PA 19335.

I do need a firm headcount for tickets to Fallingwater, so please let me know if you will be attending.

For more information please contact Diane Kasacavage, [email protected] or 610-506-6470.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event is coming up fast, get your registrations in soon, let Diane know if you are planning on coming, we don't want her to get bored

Diane Kasacavage, [email protected] or 610-506-6470

For the ****** Run portion of the trip, register with the folks listed on the flyer.

Both of these will be a lot of fun

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might have more Ohio folks than PA......where are all of our folks from western PA:eater:

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll attend BeaverRun for the charity ride and go-carts. Don't want to risk a wreck on the course with the Viper. We may participate in Saturdays cruise around the Seven Springs area.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll attend BeaverRun for the charity ride and go-carts. Don't want to risk a wreck on the course with the Viper. We may participate in Saturdays cruise around the Seven Springs area.

BeaveRun is a very safe track. You should bring your viper out on the track. :) We have several run groups that you can be placed into depending on your driving experience and you don't have to go any faster than you want to. I was nervous the first time I did it and after the day was over....I could not wait for the following year to do it again! :) :)

track_11.JPG

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there an option for outside insurance? I know that ontrackinsurance will insure your car for HPDE events and it is not outrageously priced but ViperPlayDay isn't listed as a sponsored event for any of the track insurance companies.

Perhaps if we could make insurance avaiable it would bring out those who haven't yet tracked their Viper

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a headcount for Sunday's FallingWater tour to ensure we can tour the house as a single group. If anyone will be staying in the area until Sunday and would like to join us, please let me knw.

Diane
[email protected] or 610-506-6470

V

Venomiss

This sounds like a great event for track rats and cruisers too!
Hopefully you have many from PA/WV coming for this event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh