Sad day for me........

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale.....best color for sure!

Do you have any pics of the car with the 505As? Are you going to sell them seperately?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have to sell. That car was in Gary Almonds trailer with my car. Is sure was a beautiful GTS. It's going to make someone very happy at that price.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW. Exactly what i am looking for in my next Viper, too bad this is a few months too early for me. I would have bought in a heartbeat.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow someone is going to score a heck of a deal on this one. It should sell fast. Sorry you have to sell.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very beautiful car and agreed somebody is going to get a great deal on a sweet ride.

Good luck with the sale, I can't imagine it will sit long at that price.

Ed

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awww, Duane!

Sorry to hear your circumstances have changed sense we met for lunch.

I saw Duane's car less than two weeks ago and it is in pristine condition. And the new wheels are a killer add-on deal for such a low price.

Best of luck on the sale and let me know if there is anything I can do bud!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!
Good luck with whatever it is you need to sell this car for bru.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good grief. I'm sure you want to sell in hurry but I think you're leaving money on the table. Why not try $49,900 for a few days? You can always negotiate down or change the ad. Maybe EBay it and auto trader it for 49. Different market there than here.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
man...good luck on the sale and sorry to hear about your issues. As a heads up I've seen buyers walk at $39K for the sister car to yours with under 18K miles.....tough, tough market right now. Shoot me a PM if you sell it, I'd be interested to know. I've taken mine off the market for now as I'm not so desperate. I just want a dedicated race car.

Carl

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about having to sell your awesome Viper...:(...you can eat MY Vette anyday. Good Luck...juli

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****... Best of luck to you... If u have a big attachment to the car, you can always stipulate to the buyer that if he/she ever decides to sell it that they will give you first crack at it. Just a thought. Oh, and I agree with everyone suggesting to drive the price up abit for a few days... it's a steal otherwise

Last edited:

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your having to sell your baby. Hopefully this won't be your last Viper and you will be back in another snake in the near future. I am sure it will sell soon... Good Luck :)

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx for the kind words my Viper brethren, this was an extremely difficult decision for me to make. Nothing is wrong with me or my wife, we have just decided to start a new chapter in our life and to make a "new" start. And by a new start, that is what I mean! I am selling my interest in both of my businesses that I own, though it will probably be sometime in January before it is a done deal. Our goal is to be debt free when that time rolls around and in reality, we should be debt free before October.
By selling the Viper, that will free up some cash that will make this transformation for us a lot easier for us.
In case some of you are wondering, there is nothing wrong with my car! The market sux right now for these typoe of cars and I figure by me selling lower than the next guy, it will sell faster. But, we shall see.

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duane,

Sorry to hear about your circumstances. If you would like for me to post a for sale brochure at my company, I would be glad to do so. We have several performance car enthusiast who would be interested in the car.

Anyhow, we will miss you in the car community.

Good luck.

Ivory and Joan

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duane, good luck with the sale, the change in your life and everything else. and get back here soon bud !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth