Sad Day... Time to sell

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have a business opportunity, blah blah blah. You know the drill. I'm hoping to recoup my costs and then some in 6-12 months, so you KNOW getting another Viper will be my first priority then.

It's been babied since I got it. Not a garage queen by far, but never abused. Not perfect, but great for the firsttime buyer and fantastic as a track car (Attention those of you that want to be like 2-Viper Chuck!). I've driven several Vipers and this one feels stronger. (I know... totally subjective, but I'm trying to sell a car here!) :D

The best thing about owning a Viper? You guys online.... so as sad as I am to be without one for a bit, I'll still be around here to hang out. :2tu:

Click below to read more about it!
ViperClub Classifieds - Red/White GTS for sale by VCA member. $36K - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

IMG_0176.JPG

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the SALE...I will miss you and your posts here!
:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the sale...but we were in a similar predicament with our '05. Sold it and awesomely enough, a FLUKE happened to a nearby dealer who got in a 2008!!! Got the deal we wanted...so things happen, you do what you have to do, and things CAN change too~! ALL my best, Warfang...and PLEASE continue to keep posting, I've ALWAYS loved reading your upbeat, humorous responses. YOU....WILL....BE.....BACK....this is a FEVER that will NOT go away...there is NO CURE!
Good Luck to you...juli

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not moving to Bhutan with no internet, guys. I'll still be here to annoy ya'll while I look for my next Viper... just a short transition is all. Quick money to make quick money. I couldn't imagine NOT having a Viper for too long. Thanks for all your kind words... but put your money where your mouth is... BUY MY CAR! :D