Say HELLO to Colorado's newest resident!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I make the move back to Colorado (former 25 yr resident), I am glad to announce the arrival of The Evil One...coming soon to a track near you. (My GTS to follow.) 'Coming out' party at HPR this Saturday.
CIMG0125.jpg
Look forward to meeting everyone. :headbang::usa:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have three here just like that one!

Seriously welcome back and looking forward to meeting up sometime.

Rick

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting up with you.

Darn you're headed to HPR this Saturday and I just can't make that, the girls volleyball team I coach was invited to the state championship this weekend. Almost as exciting as a day of racing.

I was planning on heading to HPR next Sunday the 14th for a last day at the track open day.

Then I think it's time to pack the car away and give it a through cleaning. There will be another thread on that later, my car needs some serious work. I still haven't had the chance to clean the bugs off since VOI :crazy2:, as I have been out of town.

Welcome back and hope to see you at some events.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, look forward to meeting you all and seeing your cars in person! Looks like some nice rides! Those road trips are kinda like a weekend at the track. It takes a long time to clean up. Mine could use a little TLC too.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next Saturday is a $100, race all day at HPR so there are a bunch of us heading out there. I think they are going to meet at the Great Indoors near Park Meadows mall, next Saturday morning. Bunch of hot cars and exotics trying to have a small show and then put it to bed weekend.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time at HPR today. Perfect weather and lots of nice machines. My fav was a metallic blue '67 Lola T70 Mk3B and there was a guy who just took delivery of a GT3 Cup car and we had plenty of fun. Didn't trade any paint, but it was close (passing some guy in that little corkscrew area, almost got clipped). The Lola said he was surprised he couldn't pull the ACR on the long straight. That thing was sweet and in perfect condition. The guy driving it didn't baby it either. No other Vipers but lots of Vettes and Po'shas. Turned some '57's according to the guy in the GT3C. My data wasn't working...my cig lighter was dead on arrival.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you had fun. Next year we'll advertise again when a bunch of us are planing to go to HPR. BTW, you are now the third Graphite/Drivers Stripe ACR in the CO club and that makes 5 ACRs now. Cool!

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you had fun. Next year we'll advertise again when a bunch of us are planing to go to HPR. BTW, you are now the third Graphite/Drivers Stripe ACR in the CO club and that makes 5 ACRs now. Cool!

I believe it is the most popular ACR color combo...even the Vette and Posha guys comment on it. :2tu:

Speaking of Posha guys, there is a Cup fellow who is looking for a double trailer to pull to AZ for a NASA event in a couple weeks. Anyone have one to loan or rent in the area?