Searching for a hardtop/windows setup

Naplesguy1969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pass the word please to anyone looking to sell their setup. Worse case I would like a pair of sliding windows with no canvas surrounds, just the lexan, thank you.

kssssnake

Enthusiast
Venom Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on eBay. Been a bunch of windows and tops popping up lately. Not cheap, but don't know what exactly you are looking for.

OP
OP
N

Naplesguy1969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I saw a pair for $2k just windows, not doing that in this lifetime. Ile pay 500.00 for a nice set of full view sliders if anyone has a pair that works with the factory cloth top.

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a top and windows. I love it. Will think about selling it separately so I can bring the price of my car down for sale. Paid over $4,000 for top and windows. Remember their is always a viper tax, anyway I had to pay it. Mine is a 93.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a red OEM top and a set of nearly new Vipermania windows available. The top was configured for my 93RT.

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said You can buy mine or go to autoform. They are out of Michigan and are a terrific group. I think they charge over $4,000 for it. It has a slide window like a vent but only slides back and forth. It has a lock on it. My 93 is also a non air car. I bought some extra padding that stops the heat. Also wrapped the exhaust with airplane wrap. Took away most of the heat problem and made it a lot quieter in the car. I have very loud Belanger exhaust. You can see the sliding window in the photo's

Last edited:

GTSR#68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I have a used Autoform top and side windows for sale. $2,000 or best, pick up in Pontiac MI. Let me know if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper