1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching for a hardtop/windows setup

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by Naplesguy1969, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Naplesguy1969

Naplesguy1969 Enthusiast

Pass the word please to anyone looking to sell their setup. Worse case I would like a pair of sliding windows with no canvas surrounds, just the lexan, thank you.

2. kssssnake

kssssnake Enthusiast

Keep an eye on eBay. Been a bunch of windows and tops popping up lately. Not cheap, but don't know what exactly you are looking for.

3. Naplesguy1969

Naplesguy1969 Enthusiast

Thanks, I saw a pair for $2k just windows, not doing that in this lifetime. Ile pay 500.00 for a nice set of full view sliders if anyone has a pair that works with the factory cloth top.

4. DJ'sviper

DJ'sviper Enthusiast

I have a top and windows. I love it. Will think about selling it separately so I can bring the price of my car down for sale. Paid over $4,000 for top and windows. Remember their is always a viper tax, anyway I had to pay it. Mine is a 93.

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

Naplesguy1969 likes this.
  5. Naplesguy1969

Naplesguy1969 Enthusiast

That’s a clean streamline look, but do the windows open? My 94 is a non AC car.

6. PHL96

PHL96 Enthusiast

I have a red OEM top and a set of nearly new Vipermania windows available. The top was configured for my 93RT.

7. Francis Simmons

Francis Simmons Enthusiast

Great looking top! Who makes it?

8. DJ'sviper

DJ'sviper Enthusiast

Like I said You can buy mine or go to autoform. They are out of Michigan and are a terrific group. I think they charge over $4,000 for it. It has a slide window like a vent but only slides back and forth. It has a lock on it. My 93 is also a non air car. I bought some extra padding that stops the heat. Also wrapped the exhaust with airplane wrap. Took away most of the heat problem and made it a lot quieter in the car. I have very loud Belanger exhaust. You can see the sliding window in the photo's

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  9. GTSR#68

GTSR#68 Enthusiast

Hello, I have a used Autoform top and side windows for sale. $2,000 or best, pick up in Pontiac MI. Let me know if you are interested.

10. Naplesguy1969

Naplesguy1969 Enthusiast

What color and condition? What style is it they offer a few?

11. DJ'sviper

DJ'sviper Enthusiast

What Gen is yours. they vary for each Gen