selling 2003 SRT-10 to...

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...buy the new coupe! Should be in classifieds shortly.

Briefly, 7,000 mi. Completely stock except for Corsa exhaust. Always garaged.
Excellent condition and never tracked (I have the GTS for that).

$59,000. This includes extended warranty ($1,700 value). I bought it from Bill P. just like the next one!

Thinking of yellow with black stripes... and will have Woodhouse throw in a Paxton for me! The ZO6 and most anything else can kiss my ****!

Call/PM/e-mail me if interested.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAY TO GO YOU LUCKY DOG :2tu:

POST PICS ASAP - CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEW BUMBLE BEE :headbang:

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a great price! Tempted, but can't just now...
Applaud your Coupe/Paxton decision - Z06's will **** air!

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great price on a great car. Since you have both cars, how do you feel about the srt vs GTS? I assume you're keeping the GTS for the track? If you could only have ONE VIPER, excluding the new coupe, WOULD YOU KEEP THE GTS OR SRT-10, WHY? I have a GTS and am considering an SRT. Thanks so much!

OP
OP
V

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This question is often asked. I believe they are very different cars (and I am keeping the GTS for the track).

Certainly their DNA is closer to one another than (dare I say it) a vette, but the SRT (apart from being a true convertible) is a bit more civilized. Some people will take issue with this characterization but it's just my opinion.

If I were going to drive the care frequently (if not daily) I'd go with the SRT. I otherwise prefer the lines of the GTS.

I don't get to drive with the top down much here in Kansas... very hot/humid in the summer... hence the coupe should fit my bill better. If you want a convertible, the SRT is the car, period.

Now I hope you haven't gotten me into trouble here :smirk:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you plan on driving with the top down, the SRT10 is not a good daily driver. As a pure convertible, it's a fun car. With the top on, it has absolutely horrendous blind spots, it's noisy, etc. Handling/Power is awesome though! I prefer driving the SRT10 to the GTS.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problems with the top up or down on my SRT. Rear view ***** either way. In addition, with the top up and windows up in my car, It is extremely comfortable even in traffic.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you plan on driving with the top down, the SRT10 is not a good daily driver. As a pure convertible, it's a fun car. With the top on, it has absolutely horrendous blind spots, it's noisy, etc. Handling/Power is awesome though! I prefer driving the SRT10 to the GTS.

Why would you ever put the top up where you live? :cool:

OP
OP
V

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say, driving home from work today with temp in 70's, top down was reeeeally nice!

I will miss the vert on these kind of days... just not many of them in Kansas :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave