1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling my '14 Orange TA, finally

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by ACRBruce, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACRBruce

ACRBruce Viper Owner

After months of going back and forth, I finally decided to sell my beloved TA. Due to me now working from home and needing more than two seats on family outings, I hardly drive the TA anymore. I'm the original owner of the car, and during the life of the TA, I've only tracked it once, yes only once about two years ago so decided to sell it and get another Porsche 911 with 4 seats instead.
    Paint is in excellent shape with no rock chips. Clear bra protection has been applied to critical areas like behind and front wheels and door edge. Wheels are in perfect condition with no curb rash whatsoever. . Still on OEM tires that came on the car and still have some life left in them. Mods include lowering spring caps and sound deafening adhesive mats (Dynamat?) installed by Dan Craigan of Special Performance Team, a premier Viper shop in California. I still have the OEM spring caps so car can be reverted back to 100% stock at any time. Since I can post only 5 pictures here, PM me for more high resolution pictures.
    Here's a video of a cold start of the car and low RPM revs of the engine (engine was still cold so no revving past 3K)

I also have the car posted on eBay but prefer to sell it to a member who can appreciate the car here.
    Here's the eBay posting:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/232972434140

20180904_134629_HDR.jpg

20181019_114506.jpg

20180904_112817.jpg

20180904_114902_HDR.jpg

20180904_114840_HDR.jpg

2. ACRBruce

ACRBruce Viper Owner

Car is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.