Selling My 800 horsepower Supercharged SRT

Reaction score
Hi everybody -

Just wanted to let you know I am offering my 2003 Supercharged SRT with Autoform body kit for sale. I ordered the car back in 2002 and it arrived in late 2003. My name is on the factory window sticker. The car has 2,400 miles and is in show room condition, 720 horsepower at the tires and over 800 at the flywheel. The only thing you hear is the slight whine of the supercharger. The exhaust is silent and it can be driven as an everyday driver.

My asking price is 95K or best offer.

Please let me know if you or anybody else is looking for the perfect car.
I would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Thanks for reading,
Doug Levin

83DLM_Paxton_SRT_DYNO_DAY_009-med.jpg

83DLM_Paxton_SRT_DYNO_DAY_007-med.jpg

83Pics_of_SRT_and_SC_unit_NEW_9_-_18_-_04_008-med.jpg

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He has more than just a paxton bolt on blower, RUMOR HAS IT THAT THAT IS A ONE OFF BLOWER. just from the pics I can see a special blowoff valve and a body kit.

VD..

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how much that body kit goes for, but I would bet at least $10k, then the blower, he might have Rotors, etc.

If you are looking for a STEAL, then it might be PRICIE, but it's worth every penny of what is being asked!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want that car, period. I can't beleive for my price noones nibbling at my GTS. hmmm, perhaps I should just keep it...

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think that kits install themselves and tune themselves, then maybe that is a little pricey. But I'll bet you a dollar that a stock paxton SRT kit won't pull 720 at the tires...

Paxton claims that their kit adds up to 171hp to a viper... and that is at the flywheel. There is no way that is the same setup as this. But then again, I've seen Doug get water out of a rock, so you never know...

JD

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had the extra money I would buy Doug's car in a heartbeat. It's by far one of the nicest srt's I've ever seen. Doug took me for a ride in it last week and I was so impressed with the power of it. It's got to be the ultimate sleeper for sure. The car runs and sounds stock until you hammer it :eek:

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the old saying goes a day late,dollar short.I have purchased a 2004.About 3 months ago wish i could of seen this one 1st.GREAT CAR AWESOME NUMBERS. :2tu: Shouldn't take long to sell.So what is next on build list? :D

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
As the old saying goes a day late,dollar short.I have purchased a 2004.About 3 months ago wish i could of seen this one 1st.GREAT CAR AWESOME NUMBERS. :2tu: Shouldn't take long to sell.So what is next on build list? :D
Thanks!

I've had a lot inquires about my car and many have asked for me to take a trade but I already own another Viper. Actually, I'm not certain if I want to sell my SRT or my GTS. When the SRT was stock it didn't provide me with the excitement of my GTS, but now that I've done the sc and Autoform body kit I love it. One Viper has to go ... and I found an older one that I would like to purchase - just don't want to sacrifice a new car.

Thanks for all your input!
Doug

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It takes time and money to build what you want. Doug's car is already done and I understand it to be only his asking price so if you can buy it for less your getting a good deal on an awesome car :2tu: .

Doug, you should keep the SRT and sell the coupe ;)
Just my .02

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Hi Walt -

My GTS is SC'd of course :) The engine is out at the present and getting ready for more power. You know how it is ... never enough :D

I did get the opportunity to race at Bowling Green recently and it went 10.1 @ 146 on drag radials. So I hope with the new package there will be more fast fun ahead - It's a 98 red/white stripe - 8,000 miles.

Take care!
Doug

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll buy the air cleaner off it! LOL!
I can say first hand the quality of a DLM car make this a great deal, and there is no waiting.

Andy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62