Selling my collection

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In order to fund my roadracing fund I am selling my viper collectible collection. There is too much to list here completely so if you have any requests I can check and see if I have it. Here are a few things to get it started. Most of these come with their original boxes.

All 14 AutoArt 1:18 cars

181093004_004-med.jpg

Various 1:24 cars

181093004_005-med.jpg

Numerous 1:43 cars

181093004_006-med.jpg

Various 1:18 cars, including a rare orange RT10 and a Rhodium GTS

181093004_007-med.jpg

Custom display case, hope to sell this locally to avoid shipping

181093004_008-med.jpg

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad... How much for the big white Viper in the background?

OP
OP
B

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I got so many responses regarding this sale that I have had a hard time keeping up on everything. So for the last couple of days (between work and travel) I have made up a more detailed list of items with prices, so that I can keep track of what has been sold and whats left. Anyway I have kept everyones emails and PM's and will be contacting everyone in the next couple of days. Thanks for your patience.

Brad

OP
OP
B

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, I have only sold a few items for sure, so most of its still available. I have a more detailed list available, if anyone would like me to fax it let me know. There is more stuff than whats in the pictures. If you see anything you like let me know and I promise this time first come first serve. The only items I am going to try and sell as a group is the AutoArt collection of 1:18's. The price for that is $770, add $200 if you want the display cases. Again sorry for not getting back to everyone, but this turned into a much bigger deal than I anticipated.

Brad

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I have only sold a few items for sure, so most of its still available. I have a more detailed list available, if anyone would like me to fax it let me know. There is more stuff than whats in the pictures. If you see anything you like let me know and I promise this time first come first serve. The only items I am going to try and sell as a group is the AutoArt collection of 1:18's. The price for that is $770, add $200 if you want the display cases. Again sorry for not getting back to everyone, but this turned into a much bigger deal than I anticipated.

Brad

Dang, I was really hoping for the red/white Team Oreca GTS-R with number 91 and the signed box it came in (if you still have that box) :(

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus the blue/red/white Team Oreca GTS-R's :(

Apart from that, I am interested in the price of everything in the 4th pic from top, as well as all your 1:43 stuff.
Can you also e-mail the complete list to me and post pictures of the stuff not shown in the current pics?

racrx7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there! I am interested in some of your 1:64 scale cars. I would like to get one of those WCW/NWO sets, the kiss vipers, and maybe some others. Let me know if they are still available! Also, do you have a list of your other 1:64 cars with prices? Thanks! You can email me at [email protected].
-Scott

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received my cars today.everything is great and in A1 shape.To anyone else buying or looking Brad is wonderfull to deal with and his cars are worth every penny.(what viper is not?) :2tu: Brad if you have any 1/18th scale left,let me know. ;) Again thank you the cars are perfect and so are the boxes.And my 2yr@5yr old thank you for the "peanuts"that kept the cars safe during shipment.My wife is still cleaning them up off the floor.hehehehehehe. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62