selling my RSI twin turbo for gen 2 or 3

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all

I just recently bought this turbo kit off of the recent raffle winner that
had a Gen I and couldn't use it. Taking into consideration the shipping
costs to RSI, the perceived and actual increase in horsepower, not to mention my
recent marriage and house purchase, and 2nd office location I have decided to sell the kit. It was an impulse buy and I just can't think of a good reason why I should dismantle a perfectly running 700+ HP car.

To summarize it. I bought the rights off David Buchesky from Troy, MI who won the 2nd place prize, a twin turbo with installation from RSI. For any gen 2 or 3 viper. If you buy it from me you would have to ship the car to http://www.racingsolutionsinc.com in Houston Texas for them to do the install. RSI sells the gen 3 twin turbo installed for $25,000. I will sell it to the 1st $16,500.

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

thanks and enjoy

PS someone please buy it from me because I will be forced to get it installed on my srt.

Reaction score
Not to be a PITA....but are you offering it for what you recently paid...or are you flipping it to make a buck? In this thread it was offered at $15,900.....are you telling us you actually offered/paid more than what he asked? Please, I am only asking what many are probably wondering (and might be posting at the very same time). :)

Mind you, I don't belive there is anything wrong with "making a buck"...that is part of life.....just not MY bucks. :)

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you making me an offer????? ;) ;) ;) Just messin with ya. I am trying to get 16.5 but if someone offers less or no one wants it I might take less or just keep it. When I bought it I was hoping that I could of had the kit shipped to me and have visions of speed do the install. I wasn't counting on an extra $4500 for shipping. But RSI would not ship the kit. Thus another reason for the sale. Getting back to your point I thought that dave was asking $16,500 but I guess it was $15,900 never the less its up for grabs.

vd..

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn for that kinda money i think i would start driving her down myself. why dont you rip off the blower, sell it and use the cash to ship and pocket the balance. just a suggestion bro. i know shipping is not that much, even round trip.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6400rsi_tt_GEN_2-med.jpg

this is a pic of whats included

vd..

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could take the car apart and ship it ups for 4500 holy [******]

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no more than $800-1000 each way and i am sure someone like Reliable will get you some kind of deal if you commit so shipping both ways.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no more than $800-1000 each way and i am sure someone like Reliable will get you some kind of deal if you commit so shipping both ways.

Just in case I decide to keep it. Do you have the phone # to reliable.

thanks in advance

vd..

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am taking all offers as we speak. Some people have even offered partial trades. Emial with your # and we can talk.

vd..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets