1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Silver '05 Mamba (05/200)

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by Dans05Mamba, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Dans05Mamba

Dans05Mamba Viper Owner

Hi all.

The time has come for me to part with my silver 2005 Mamba (05/100). I simply do not get to drive her enough anymore, and know there is someone else out there that will appreciate more than I can.

This car is nearly pristine. Clean CarFax, no issues ever. Maintained by reputable Viper tech Tom Sessions over the ~2 years I've owned, and living in my air conditioned garage, I've put on less thank 3k miles since acquisition (19,004 currently). I have a complete list of maintenance receipts and spreadsheet tracking tune-ups.

Completely stock except for the K&N air filter and Corsa exhaust system (I bought the vehicle with both). Tires have around 2500 miles on them (except for rear passenger, which is new), Optima battery is new.

Comes with two sets of keys, steel oil lines from Viper Specialty Performance (waiting for the OE lines to start showing wear before making the switch), the rare factory Mamba cover, a typical GenIII cover I used when I had to park anywhere that wasn't my garage, and a soft cover (for sitting inside). Also comes with factory booklet, 3 ACDelco "Viper" oil filters, a full set of service books, as well as a few other parts I've acquired (just in case).

I replaced the driver-side door panel last fall to remedy the common "window lip peel" issue on GenIII/IV vehicles; the passenger side is still in very good condition. I also installed rock chip protectors on both front and back; they are completely removable, with only a few screws in each wheel well.

Asking $44,000. Message me (or email [email protected]) for additional information / photos / documentation.
    IMG_1375.JPG 58284602701__5044E707-F485-46DE-9DDB-579C47FB3ACC.JPG IMG_1344 3.JPG

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    ViperJeff likes this.