SEMA Show

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been out of town for a while and just wondered if anything was finalized for a get together at SEMA this year? I would like to attend if possible.

Thanks,

Leonard Knight

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill. I am coming for just one day. If there is a choice I vote for Thursday. Holloween may be too crazy. Do you have a booth at the show?

Leonard

Reaction score
I don't know how they qualify you as actually being in the automotive field, but I don't know why you couldn't just sign up and say you were with "Power Performance Parts and Toilet Brushes" or something like that.
laugh.gif
You might want to call or e-mail the SEMA Show people at [email protected] or (858) 244-1313 x240.
Leonard, we'll most likely do the dinner on Thursday. We'll keep the Board updated. No, we're not an exhibitor, just spectating this year and trying to get more ideas on how to offer even better parts and services to Viper owners.
By the way, our shop will still be open and operating while Wayne and I are gone, just in case any of you needs anything...

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am going to be there Wed. nite. Have to be in Fontana for the CART race weekend on Fri.
If you all are going to get together wed. nite, let me know.
Hey Dave Jenkins...you going???
Cheers,

Reaction score
Scott, it depends if you like Jack & Coke or not. Ha! We'll most likely be going to Studio 54 or some raucous place like that after hours. Anyone for dinner at PF Changs on Wednesday? Mmmmmmmm....
Remember, we'll be at the Hard Rock Hotel, reservation is under Bill Kaiser, if anyone wants to call. No crank calls, please, especially in the early morning when we're trying to recover...
laugh.gif
Heavy breathing is welcomed, though.

Reaction score
Hey, Leonard! Wayne (LTHL VPR) and I will be there from Wednesday morning until Saturday. We'll be staying at the Hard Rock, and Wayne's trying to organize a get-together at the Pink Taco (snicker snicker!) restaurant inside the Hard Rock.
Wayne's calling his host at the HR today, so we'll post something about dinner. It'll most likely be Wednesday or Thursday around 7pm.
(Does anyone have a particular preference?)

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any owners at the show, I'll be in the Goodyear booth. Stop by and say hi. Ask for Paul Suloff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62