"Senna" the movie screening for Charity in NY 9/15

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought of a great way to mix all my passions and raise money for a wonderful charity that helps out a tremendous amount of very sick children. It’s a benefit for the Starlight Foundation (like Make a Wish)
http://www.starlight.org/whoweare/

As you are all aware I have been racing for a long time and have raced in all types of events the last 23 years. I can honestly tell you the greatest day I ever had on a race track is when I had the pleasure to drive a very sick little boy around Pocono Race track. He was a remarkable 13 year old boy that I was blessed to have met and spend 2 life changing days with. He had brain Cancer and had battled very bravely with it for a long time. He was invited to the track with his family the weekend. For those two magical days he was a healthy, smiling normal boy with a smiling beautiful family. The only give away that he was sick was his iv and oxygen that had to accompany him. It was his time to shine, we started out slow and with his persuasion eventually up to 150mph. If there ever was a thing called a magic carpet well we were on it and I have to say that I feel truly blessed by my very short time with him and he and his family will always be in my heart . This is what this charity does . It helps very sick children ,their siblings and families have some wonderful moments that truly last a life time.

Please help us raise money for this amazing charity. Our screening will be 1 night September 15 at 6:00 at Grand Prix NY.

100% of the proceeds/ donations will go to the Starlight Foundation. We will have a red carpet set up for some of the Starlight kids and there families to enter on. There will also be a cocktail reception and very cool auction and a magnificent screening of “Senna”. We also need some very unique auction items . If you have anything race , automobile or unique please let me know .
Attached Images
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4