Service from DLM

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to share my experience with service from Doug Levin with everybody & especially to the newer guys that may not know of him ,yet.

I had a idler pully freeze up on my DLM car last weekend and it scared the Sh** out of me. It sounded like the starter was engaging while the motor was running. There was smoke bellowing out from under the hood....

I called Doug, he told me the easiest way to get it apart, I fedx'd out on Monday, he got it on Tuesday, machined a new one & sent out for Wed. delivery! Same day turnaround!

Thank You Doug :2tu: :2tu:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only a a hand full of guys you can actually deal with if you have a viper and need parts or svc..Chuck Tator, Doug Levin, Sean Roe, Jon B and Heffner for your twin turbo needs.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've loved my DLM car since 2000 when I had him put one of the earlier SC set-ups on it. It is still my daily driver even at 900+hp. Doug sure knows how to build 'em! Sometimes he calls just to see how I'm doing. Incredible customer service...

Let the "I love DLM" thread continue!

JD

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to read about the stellar customer service from DLM. That's why I travel a looong way to have Doug build my Vipers. I know he's VERY busy but it's well worth the wait! Doug is a tuner that cares before and after he builds a car, that's very important to me. DOUG IS THE MAN!

-lou

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456