Set of 4 Michilan PS2 tires $2200 good?

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can get a set of four Micilan PS2 tires for my 2001 viper for about $2200 tax included... is this a good price? Anyone know anywhere I can get a better price? Seems a bit steep.....

Thanks!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that the price above is high but be careful of too low a price. You may end up with tires that have been sitting on a rack for two or more years. Make sure you know the date of manufacture before buying same. That is another reason to deal with a known and trusted site sponsor vendor.

Big Al

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oakville in is Canada and we always have to pay more for things the in the US.

Last fall we got a very competitive price from Steelcase Tire Mag in Markham 905 479 8884

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oakville in is Canada and we always have to pay more for things the in the US.

Last fall we got a very competitive price from Steelcase Tire Mag in Markham 905 479 8884

Competitive with JonB's price? I've tried the "buy local" thing with tires, there's no way anyone in Canada could beat his price and shipped at that! Period.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From looking at price on your Ontario site sponsor, I would check with them first. May even give you a better deal being your home sponsor.:dunno:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Try dunn tire in Hamburg NY. My last set was 15 something mounted,balanced,road hazard etc. GTS Bruce

Not so easy anymore... the guy we used to deal with over there was fired about 8 months ago. I can still get similar deals from other sources and Dunn does the install, but the all-inclusive setup they used to have isnt nearly as cheap anymore.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth