Sevice Engine Light

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please give me an accurate answer from hopefully his experience. I have a 2000 ACR. I have changed my exhaust and thats it. Since I have done this my service engine light is constantly on. Am I suffering on power with this or does it not matter.

Can someone tell me what is the fastest and cheapest way of fixing this problem. Do I have to change to a heated O2 Sensor or do I have to update to a mopar racing computer as mine is still stock. I was also told that there is a flash rom fix from the dealer but no one at my dealership seems to know anything about it. Someone please give me some accurate advise

Thanks

Toronto_ACR

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Toronto, this is a very recently and a very heavily discussed topic. I suggest doing a search on "exhaust" and "check engine light". There is no flash ROM fix for 2000's, only 2001.

OP
OP
T

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ulysses

I just saw the big section on this problem. Looks like the only sure fix is to buy the Mopar computer which I dont want to do because it only adds I've heard 10 horsepower. Not enough for the price.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulysses:
Well, Toronto, this is a very recently and a very heavily discussed topic. I suggest doing a search on "exhaust" and "check engine light". There is no flash ROM fix for 2000's, only 2001.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave