Shanghai Viper

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just returned from Shanghai and spotted a Yellow 2014 Viper GTS in the Showroom of AutoClub. I had read a recent post of one in Beijing and of its "High China pricing" and wanted to see how this one compared. It was not far from my hotel so when I had the chance I went and checked it out as they have unusual hours 10:30 and to 10:30pm (22:30). Aside from the Viper they had other cars including a Ferrari, Corvette, Mustang, Mercedes, Audi, etc.
Unfortunately, the salesman spoke only Chinese so I was not able to ask any questions. The info card was also in Chinese, but was told the price was the first item, 260Y. I took out my phone and went to the calculator function and ask him how many 0's followed the 260, and it was four or 2,600,000 rmb or $418, 907.38 that day in US dollars.
The only other thing that I still question was the second line that seemed to suggest the car was 700hp.???..any way was nice to finally see a Viper in China.
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
BLUEVIPER

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..plus... for those not familiar with China..the license plate will set you back at least another $20,000..once you secure one through government auction...

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the car had headers and ECU, then 700 HP is pretty close to actual.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62