Short Shift Knob

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the MGW short shift knob yet? I wonder how much shorter is the MGW knob than the OEM Gen V shift knob. I am looking to cut the height by about 1 inch.

Here's the MGW knob:
You must be registered for see images

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been tossed around here many times and many owners like the shorter shift height. Its cool looking I guess but the stock height designed by Dodge and now SRT has a proper height for comfortable shifting IMO too. MGW has sold tons of these over the years. It comes down to personal preference. It is shorter than the OEM.

OP
OP
A

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been tossed around here many times and many owners like the shorter shift height. Its cool looking I guess but the stock height designed by Dodge and now SRT has a proper height for comfortable shifting IMO too. MGW has sold tons of these over the years. It comes down to personal preference. It is shorter than the OEM.

I had MGW's First Strike knob on my '08 and like the FS's shorter shaft much better than my '08 OEM, but the '14 has a shorter shaft to begin with and therefore I wonder how much shorter the MGW's knob is than the current GEN V's OEM shaft (not any previous generations).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456