Silver SRT with Compe Coupe hood

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had been asked for some pictrues of our new hood on another color car. Well, here it is, thank you Steve. Let me know what you think.
8409TWS_Viper_013-med.jpg

8409TWS_Viper_004-med.jpg

8409TWS_Viper_012-med.jpg

8409TWS_Viper_007-med.jpg

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had been asked for some pictrues of our new hood on another color car. Well, here it is, thank you Steve. Let me know what you think.

8409TWS_Viper_012-med.jpg

I love that hood, and the sills are NICE... the facia and wing grows on ya!

SOMEONE PLEASE: Photoshop some WHEELS on the above?

COPPERHEADS? HREs? this car is crying for WHEELS !!

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,
Could you PS out the rear quarter windows and fill the space in silver? I've been thinking about a top for my silver SRT-10 but don't think I like the extra curve of the quarter windows. BTW, thanks for all of your great PS work here.
David

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, here you go. I hope this helps you. Thanks for the compliment. This top looks MUCH better with the side cut-out filled in. Too bad Metalcrafters/DC wont build the top that they used on the Carbon Concept SRT. That top, IMO, is the best looking hardtop I've seen to date.

5580top.jpg

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all concerned, the car is actually already lowered as much as possible using Moton club sport suspension, the factory wheels are used just for practice, my usual track wheels are Forgline SX3R wheels. Using these (SX3R)wheels actually lower the rear another 1/2". If it were lowered any more it would be too low to drive on the street. Although my car is quite set up for the track Viper Days and club events I still drive it on the street and if it were any lower I could not drive it on the street.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That hood looks great, I better put a lock on my checkbook....

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,
Thanks for the PS work on the roof. As I thought, it looks so much better without the quarter windows that I plan to call AutoForm this week and see if they'll make me one this way. Again, many thanks for sharing your amazing PS tallent with this group.
David

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks pretty bishin to me. I think the stock wheels look particularly good with this setup to me also. You probably don't drive this in the rain but with the louvers in a different place, what happens in the engine bay when water gets through?

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks you guys for all the nice comments on the hood. ChrisSB, call me, we should be able to come up with something for you.

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alright, I have had a couple people already call and email me about this so I thought I should post it. We are able to build a hardtop like the one in Austin's PS. If you are interested please call me.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, I have had a couple people already call and email me about this so I thought I should post it. We are able to build a hardtop like the one in Austin's PS. If you are interested please call me.

Cant wait to see this. It will be THE BEST looking top out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456