Silverstone, Trax day 08

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I got to drive my car on the track for the first time this year :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

It could not have been any wetter! We were informed that during the morning, so far 5 cars had lost grip and had gone off the track, some of them hitting the wall!!!

I was realy impressed how well the Viper handled in the bad weather, there was one guy 3 cars in front of us driving a f430, he totally lost it around one of the bends :lmao: We just wized by :2tu: What is it with rain and Ferraris this weekend? ;)

Zed was also there with me in his RT/10

You must be registered for see images

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...and it was all free! (except not so cheap fuel though . . !). Really enjoyed having another viper hanging off my back around the track and yeah, surprised how well your ancient PS1s kept up . . . and how well my almost slick Toyo R888s kept me from sliding off. Did spin on 2nd session - just looked back through the vid - bit embarrassing having just overtaken a Toyota MR2 that moments later was staring at me as i rolled backwards off on to a safe patch...! pain the vid messed up on the last totally dry session....Toyos are shockingly sticky :D Already put my name down for next year...let's hope there's loads more fillys to make our cars look even better :)
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

:)