Skytrends Performance 1 Week Special

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to a couple of suppliers giving Skytrends a price break I have put together a little Nitrous performance package to pass the savings on to you. For one week only till 12/11/02 you can get:

1. Nitrous Express Wet kit #20325 (fully adjustable 100 to 300 Hp)

2. Nitrous Express GenX 2 Upgrade kit (includes Bottle Warmer, Transducer, Purge Kit NHRA Blow Down Tube, 3000 PSI valve
Pressure Gauge and manifolds.

3. Set of Unitrax Heavy Duty Half Shafts(a must with the serious power you are going to add)

4. Roe Racing's Vec1 variable engine controller. ( I feel this is a must when using Nitrous on a Viper. (It gives you some control of timing and fuel curves)

Special price "$2,329.95" a savings of $131.95 off our Already low advertised prices.
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
grazy.gif

Website Skytrends Performance

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lee Dove:

4. Roe Racing's Vec1 variable engine controller. ( I feel this is a must when using Nitrous on a Viper. (It gives you some control of timing and fuel curves) Special price "$2,329.95" a savings of $131.95 off our Already low advertised prices.
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
grazy.gif

Website Skytrends Performance

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me thinks you have a slight type-o. Sean advertises the VEC-1 for $379.95 on his website.