Snake Skin Green on a Gen 1-2?

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know of, or have pics of, a RT10 painted SSG? I'm thinking about going that route this winter but need to see it on my car first. My painter and I are going to shoot my old gen 1 hood and bumper to see how it looks. I'll be throwing them away anyways so why not. I'm also playing with the idea of Challenger orange....

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, if you have that kind of money to throw around why not buy my Gen 2 and paint it? :D:D Those parts have value... don't throw away... at the very least give them to another VCA friend like the person in the post above mine. By the way, that color would look great on any Viper IMO.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it helps, I am partial to green, having an Emerald Pearl Green RT.

This isn't 100% SSG, but maybe gives you some idea.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old hood and bumper have a huge section missing from them. In my avitar you only see the passenger side because the drivers side is missing completely! the pieces are junk now and will be used for painting color tests then tossed out.. or maybe the hood would make a good snow sled this coming winter. That would be a cool photo!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
somewhere i remember seeing a gen 1 or 2 painted a kind of lime green. not ssg but it still looked good.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't remember who did this and it was probably a Photoshop job but I still LOVE IT!

You must be registered for see images attach

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The idea turned me off at first but now I'm thinking SSG w/ Black stripes would be a cool combo on a gen 1....:2tu:

Maybe when it's time for paint.... Still diggin' the classic viper red for now.
-J

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed... to each, their own! My ride is stripeless and starting to look a bit boring to me I guess.:dunno:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about custom stripes

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: