Snakes Alive Car Show & Cruise

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event is open for anyone who would like to come. I have been getting questions about some New Jersey guys would like to come. I have been answering of course. So they asked me to post the event on the Viper forum. Currently I have 30 Vipers for the show and I am trying to get the numbers up higher so please let me know if you would like to attend. My contact info is below.

SNAKES ALIVE

Viper, Cobra, Shelby, & Hi-Po Fords Car Show, & Cruise

Saturday, June 12, 2010 starting at 10 AM

at BLOCKER’S, 770 State Road, Route 248, Parryville, PA 18244

ATTENTION ALL SAAC Members & Groups, Viper Club, Cobra, Shelby, Mustang, and Hi-Performance Ford Owners - Please join us again this year at BLOCKER Enterprises for our “Snakes Alive” Car Show & Cruise on Saturday, June 12th starting at 10AM. Food, music, Vipers, Cobras, Shelby’s, Mustangs, and MORE!! BLOCKER’S is located on PA Rt. 248 in Leighton PA, approximately 25 miles NW of Easton PA., and just off the “Mahoning Valley” Exit of the NE Extension of the PA Turnpike. The days events are as follows:

10 AM – 2:00 PM:Car Show at BLOCKER’S

2:30 PM:Scenic Cruise (immediately following the car show at BLOCKER’S)

5:00 PM:Dinner at Trainer’s Inn, next to the Jim Thorpe/Lehighton Hampton Inn
Dinner will include:
· Tossed Salad
· Chicken Marsala or Sliced London Broil topped with sautéed mushroom au jus
· Pasta topped w/Alfredo of Butter & Garlic or Mashed Potatoes
· Vegetable Medley
· Fresh Rolls & Butter
· Dessert
· Soft Drinks & Coffee
· Trainer’s will also be happy to accommodate any vegetarians within the group.
Advance payment of $25 per person is requested for dinner. Please mail your check “made payable to Michael Kuchavik” to: Michael Kuchavik, 2626 Tomic Place, Bath PA 18014 by Monday, June 1, 2009.

8 PM:Viper Club Meeting – Conference Room of the Jim Thorpe/Lehighton Hampton Inn

For those wishing to stay in the area, a block of rooms has been reserved at the Jim Thorpe/Lehighton Hampton Inn, 877 Interchange Road, Lehighton, PA.

Standard King Guestroom - $109.00; King Study Guestroom - $119.00
Phone: 1/800/HAMPTON or their local number is 1/610/377-3400

Keep in mind that the number of rooms being held for the club is limited. When making your reservation please mention the “Blocker Snakes Alive” event to receive this special (per night) rate. Reservations must be made by May 30th. Arrangements have been made for secure overnight parking for both Friday (June 11th) and Saturday (June 12th).

For information or questions contact Michael Kuchavik, [email protected] or call 610-837-4892.

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel Reservations:

I had ten rooms booked for the weekend and 9 are now taken. The hotel still has a few rooms so I would book now if you are coming. Sunday morning we will do breakfast for those staying and of course a surprise for those staying.

Dinner Checks:

I now have checks for 30 people for Dinner.

After Dinner Party will be at Hampton Inn

The updated total is 35 cars (Wow! The Shelby Club is going to be shocked)
Denny & Ginger
George & Carol
Denny & Joyce
Mike & Suzanne
Jeff M
Mike M #1
Mike M #2
Mike M #3
Brian & Janelle
Dan & Karen #1
Dan & Karen #2
Rob & Kathy
Carmen & Vanessa
Al & Trudy
Dave & Betty
Victor & Diane
Ed S.
James H
Jeff & Angie
Ric & Leslie
Elam & Danita
John & Kathy
Chris H
Joe K
Gary S
Brian & Penny
Tom & Sue
Scott S.
Rege & Donna
Robert Z
Ed R.
Angela R.
James H (NJ Viper #1)
James H (NJ Viper #2)
Tim (New Hampshire) tentative

Lastly, The gates open at 8am at Blockers. This year we will be parking in the Front of the Harley Davidson Store and the guys who come late will be in the back. So, come early if you can. I will be there at 8am.

This event is open to all regions so spread the word!

Mike

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing some New Jersey Vipers especially when I have Vipers coming from as far as New Hampshire.

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to all the guys that supported the event! We had 31 Vipers and Tim made it from New Hampshire. We all had a great time!

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to say thanks to Mike and all the members of the WV/Pa Viper club for a great event. It was definitely worth the Drive from NH. I had a great time and met lots of good people, fellow(VCA members).
BOLT,I really liked your helmet. Awesome paint job.
A special thanks goes out to Denny Blocker for hosting the event and giving us a tour of his house and very cool museum collection of Shelby's, Cars, Harley's and automotive collectables and timepieces. Thanks again. Tim (SNKBYT) 97 Shelby Viper:drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets