Sneaky Pete Graphic

Dirk Pitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to have a graphic made for my trailer and need a high resolution graphic of the Sneaky Pete logo. If anyone has one that I could use I would appreciate it. Please PM me if you do.

Thanks much

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I may hook up on the same topic, am looking for a high resolution Fangs graphic for a little project.

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to get good graphics of the logo you need to start with a graphic as large as you can without it being distorted. But first How do you want the grphic to be displayed. You can go to a sign shop and they can give you a screened logo. or film. I don't know about copyright laws with it so that is another issue. I'm a graphic artist and there are several ways to approach this. The main is how large you want it to be. As you increase the size it can digitize the edges. Like I said if you go to a sign shop that deals in displays they have vynal signs that you may just paste on. Like a label

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This seemed to be the most relevant link the search engine came up with... does anyone have a direct head-on Stryker logo that looks exactly like the Fangs?

Moderator Edit: No links to other sites that are not licensed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper